100 Years of Quality


Natrochem was founded in 1913 on eleven acres on the outskirts of downtown Savannah, GA as The National Rosin Oil and Size Company, specializing in naval stores. Since then, the Hopkins family has carried on a tradition of quality for over four generations.

Since 1964, Natrochem has specialized in rubber chemical dispersions using their DLC process that improves handling and incorporation.

For over 50 years, all of Natrochem's products for the rubber industry have been distributed exclusively by Harwick Standard Distribution.